Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Vilhelmina airport (Sweden) / OACI ESNV/ IATA VHM
Vilhelmina is located close to Vilhelmina at 6 mile, Insjon at 23 mile, Sjoberg at 25 mile, Dorotea at 25 mile, Dorotea Kommun at 25 mile, Asele at 32 mile, Åsele Kommun at 32 mile, Västerbottens Län at 35 mile, Storuman at 37 mile, Barsele at 37 mile,
METAR for Vilhelmina airport - ESNV
ESNV 082320Z AUTO 00000KT 9999 NCD M26/M29 Q1021
Decoded METAR for Vilhelmina Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESNV on Tuesday 9th of February 2021 at 23:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 61 days and 15 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -26 °C = -15 °F and dew point is -29 °C = -20 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Vilhelmina airport - ESNV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ardvidsjaur airport (ESNX) at 161 km↑
NOTAM for Vilhelmina Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Vilhelmina
- for Åsele airport (ESUS) at 32 mile↑
- for Storumam airport (ESUD) at 37 mile↑
- for Lycksele airport (ESNL) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gargnäs airport (ESUG) at 60 mile↑
- for Hallviken airport (ESNA) at 71 mile↑
- for Ramsele airport (ESUR) at 76 mile↑
- for Mellansel airport (ESUI) at 93 mile↑
- for Sollefteå airport (ESNB) at 97 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)