Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pajala airport (Sweden) / OACI ESUP/ IATA PJA
Pajala is located close to Pajala Kommun at 2 mile, Pajala at 8 mile, Kolari at 20 mile, Pello at 39 mile, Muonio at 45 mile, Alakylä at 49 mile, Pello at 50 mile, Kittila at 57 mile, OEvertornea at 61 mile, Matarengi at 62 mile,
165 m = 541 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1420 m = 4659 ft
METAR for Pajala airport - ESUP
ESUP 180420Z AUTO VRB02KT 9999 BR NCD M22/M24 Q1007
Decoded METAR for Pajala Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESUP on Monday 18th of January 2021 at 04:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 111 days and 2 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -22 °C = -8 °F and dew point is -24 °C = -11 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Pajala airport - ESUP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kittila airport (EFKT) at 91 km↑
VAC for Pajala Airport - ESUP
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Pajala Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome flight information service / valid from Monday 11th of January 2021 at 00:00 to Monday 1st of March 2021 at 23:59
Q) ESAA/QSFAH/IV/B /A /000/999/6715N02304E005
A) ESUP B) 2101110000 C) 2102282359
E) AFIS HOURS OF SERVICE ARE NOW MON-THU 0415-0615 1610-1830, FRI
0415-0445 0910-0955 1610-1830, SAT CLSD, SUN 1545-1820
CREATED: 20 Dec 2020 16:32:00
nearest airports to Pajala
- for Aavahelukka airport (EFAA) at 34 mile↑
- for Överkalix airport (ESNE) at 53 mile↑
- for Kittila airport (EFKT) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gallivare airport (ESNG) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Enontekio airport (EFET) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kiruna airport (ESNQ) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalixfors airport (ESUK) at 83 mile↑
- for Rovaniemi airport (EFRO) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)