Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pajala airport (Sweden) / ICAO ESUP/ IATA PJA
Pajala airport (Sweden) is located close to Pajala Kommun at 2 mile↑, Pajala at 8 mile↑, Kolari at 20 mile↑, Pello at 39 mile↑, Muonio at 45 mile↑, Alakylä at 49 mile↑, Pello at 50 mile↑, Kittila at 57 mile↑, OEvertornea at 61 mile↑, Matarengi at 62 mile↑,
Elevation : 165 m = 541 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1420 m = 4659 ft
aerial view of Pajala
METAR for Pajala airport - ESUP
ESUP 201420Z AUTO 34013G23KT 290V030 9999 ///////// 13/01 Q1000
Decoded METAR for Pajala Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESUP on Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 14:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 8 hours and 17 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 44% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 340°.
TAF for Pajala airport - ESUP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kittila airport (EFKT) at 91 km↑
VAC for Pajala Airport - ESUP
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Pajala Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Ceiling measurement equipment / valid from Monday 12th of July 2021 at 09:00 to Sunday 8th of August 2021 at 12:00
Q) ESAA/QFCAS/IV/M /A /000/999/6715N02304E005
A) ESUP B) 2107120900 C) 2108081200
E) CEILING MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT U/S.
CREATED: 12 Jul 2021 07:12:00
NOTAM Aerodrome flight information service / valid from Monday 9th of August 2021 at 00:00 to Monday 30th of August 2021 at 23:59
Q) ESAA/QSFAH/IV/B /A /000/999/6715N02304E005
A) ESUP B) 2108090000 C) 2108292359
E) AFIS HOURS OF SERVICE ARE NOW MON-THU 0315-0515 1510-1730, FRI
0315-0345 0810-0855 1510-1730, SAT CLSD, SUN 1445-1720
CREATED: 08 Jul 2021 12:56:00
NOTAM Aerodrome flight information service / valid from Monday 12th of July 2021 at 00:00 to Monday 9th of August 2021 at 23:59
Q) ESAA/QSFLC/IV/B /A /000/999/6715N02304E005
A) ESUP B) 2107120000 C) 2108082359
E) AFIS CLSD
CREATED: 08 Jul 2021 12:52:00
nearest airports to Pajala
- for Aavahelukka airport (EFAA) at 34 mile↑
- for Överkalix airport (ESNE) at 53 mile↑
- for Kittila airport (EFKT) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gallivare airport (ESNG) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Enontekio airport (EFET) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kiruna airport (ESNQ) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalixfors airport (ESUK) at 83 mile↑
- for Rovaniemi airport (EFRO) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)