Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hohenfels Mil airport (Germany) / ICAO ETIH
Hohenfels Mil airport (Germany) is located close to Pöllnricht at 0 mile↑, Großbissendorf at 1 mile↑, Hohenfels at 1 mile↑, Gunzenhof at 1 mile↑, Schwend at 3 mile↑, Emhof at 4 mile↑, Schmidmuhlen at 5 mile↑, Hohenburg at 6 mile↑, Lupburg at 6 mile↑, Dallackenried at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 443 m = 1453 ft
- runway 09/27 : 667 m = 2188 ft
aerial view of Hohenfels Mil
METAR for Hohenfels Mil airport - ETIH
ETIH 180721Z AUTO 33004KT 9999 BKN019 19/14 A3013 RMK AO2 BKN V SCT SLP189 $
Decoded METAR for Hohenfels Mil Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETIH on Sunday 18th of July 2021 at 07:21 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 14 hours and 14 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : broken at 1900 ft = 580 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor broken at V scattered clouds Sea Level Pressure SLP=189 $
TAF for Hohenfels Mil airport - ETIH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Grafenwohr airport (ETIC) at 54 km↑
NOTAM for Hohenfels Mil Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Friday 21st of May 2021 at 16:00 to Saturday 28th of August 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDMM/QOBCE/IV/M /AE/000/016/4913N01150E001
A) ETIH B) 2105211600 C) 2108272359
E) LIT CRANE ERECTED OUTSIDE FENCELINE ANT PSN 4914N01149E/MGRS GRID
32UQV05065762, 328 DEG/2640M FROM ARP. ELEV 1585FT AMSL/HEIGHT 80FT
CREATED: 21 May 2021 15:49:00
- Hotels in Pöllnricht
- for Regensburg Oberhub airport at 12 mile↑
- for Schwandorf airport at 18 mile↑
- for Neumarkt Oberpfalz airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Hohenfels Mil
- for Regensburg Oberhub airport (EDNR) at 12 mile↑
- for Schwandorf airport (EDPF) at 18 mile↑
- for Neumarkt Oberpfalz airport (EDPO) at 18 mile↑
- for Berching airport (EDNI) at 19 mile↑
- for Schmidgaden Oberpfalz airport (EDPQ) at 19 mile↑
- for Nittenau Bruck airport (EDNM) at 21 mile↑
- for Beilngries airport (EDNC) at 21 mile↑
- for Vilseck Mil airport (ETOI) at 29 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)