Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hohenfels Mil airport (Germany) / OACI ETIH
Hohenfels Mil is located close to Pöllnricht at 0 miles, Großbissendorf at 1 miles, Hohenfels at 1 miles, Gunzenhof at 1 miles, Schwend at 3 miles, Emhof at 4 miles, Schmidmuhlen at 5 miles, Hohenburg at 6 miles, Lupburg at 6 miles, Dallackenried at 6 miles,
METAR for Hohenfels Mil airport - ETIH
ETIH 152101Z AUTO 00000KT 8000 -SN BR BKN008 BKN013 OVC022 M03/M05 A3032 RMK AO2 UPE2056SNB2056 CIG 008V013 BKN008 V SCT SLP306 $
Decoded METAR for Hohenfels Mil Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETIH on Monday 15th of February 2021 at 21:01 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 5 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is -3 °C = 27 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 1300 ft = 400 m. overcast at 2200 ft = 670 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor unknown precipitations E2056 snow B2056 CIG 008V013 broken at 008 V scattered clouds Sea Level Pressure SLP=306 $
TAF for Hohenfels Mil airport - ETIH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Grafenwohr airport (ETIC) at 54 km↑
NOTAM for Hohenfels Mil Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aeronautical information service (from Monday 15th of February 2021 at 06:00 to Friday 5th of March 2021 at 22:00)
P0892/21 NOTAMNnQ) EDMM/QOAAH/IV/BO /A /000/999/4913N01150E005nA) ETIH B) 2102150600 C) 2103052200nE) BASE OPS HOURS OF SERVICE CHANGED TO H24.nCREATED: 04 Feb 2021 12:42:00 nSOURCE: ETCZYOYX
NOTAM Aerodrome control tower (from Monday 15th of February 2021 at 07:00 to Tuesday 2nd of March 2021 at 23:00)
P0891/21 NOTAMNnQ) EDMM/QSTAH/IV/BO /A /000/999/4913N01150E005nA) ETIH B) 2102150700 C) 2103012300nE) TOWER HOURS OF SERVICE CHANGED TO H24.nCREATED: 04 Feb 2021 12:40:00 nSOURCE: ETCZYOYX
airports around Hohenfels Mil
- for Regensburg Oberhub airport (EDNR) at 12 miles↑
- for Schwandorf airport (EDPF) at 18 miles↑
- for Neumarkt Oberpfalz airport (EDPO) at 18 miles↑
- for Berching airport (EDNI) at 19 miles↑
- for Schmidgaden Oberpfalz airport (EDPQ) at 19 miles↑
- for Nittenau Bruck airport (EDNM) at 21 miles↑
- for Beilngries airport (EDNC) at 21 miles↑
- for Vilseck Mil airport (ETOI) at 29 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)