Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yaounde Nsimalen airport (Cameroon) / OACI FKYS/ IATA NSI
Yaounde Nsimalen is located close to Yaoundé, Nsimalen at 1 miles, Mvan at 7 miles, Yaounde at 10 miles, Mbankomo at 12 miles, Mbalmayo at 15 miles, Okoa at 18 miles, Akono at 22 miles, Okola at 23 miles, Obala at 31 miles, Evodoula at 35 miles,
METAR for Yaounde Nsimalen airport - FKYS
FKYS 141300Z 20003KT 140V300 6000 SCT020 32/21 Q1012 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Yaounde Nsimalen Airport (Cameroon)
METAR issued by FKYS on Sunday 14th of February 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 23 hours and 52 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 32°C = 90 °F and dew point is 21°C = 70 °F . This correspond to 52% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 hPa = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 200°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Yaounde Nsimalen airport - FKYS
FKYS 180500Z 1806/1906 VRB02KT 6000 SCT006 TEMPO 1806/1808 2000 BR BECMG 1811/1813 2500 HZ
Decoded TAF for Yaounde Nsimalen Airport (Cameroon)
TAF issued by FKYS on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 7 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 11:00 heure UTC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m.
temporarily from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 2 km = 1 sm.
becoming from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 2.5 km = 2 sm.
NOTAM for Yaounde Nsimalen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Yaounde Nsimalen
- for Yaounde Ville airport (FKKY) at 8 miles↑
- for Eseka airport (FKKE) at 53 miles↑
- for Ebolowa airport (FKKW) at 64 miles↑
- for Bafia airport (FKAF) at 76 miles↑
- for Bitam airport (FOOB) at 114 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Abong M'bang airport (FKAG) at 115 miles↑
- for Minvoul airport (FOGV) at 116 miles↑
- for Kribi airport (FKKB) at 123 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)