Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Abeche airport (Chad) / ICAO FTTC/ IATA AEH
Abeche airport (Chad) is located close to Kamina at 1 mile↑, Abeche at 1 mile↑, Goz Beida at 21 mile↑, Biltine at 48 mile↑, Oum Hadjer at 86 mile↑, Adre at 95 mile↑, El Geneina (El-Genena Geneina) at 111 mile↑, Al Junaynah Fort at 112 mile↑, Iriba at 129 mile↑, Ati at 174 mile↑,
Elevation : 545 m = 1788 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2800 m = 9186 ft
aerial view of Abeche
METAR for Abeche airport - FTTC
FTTC 111500Z 36004KT CAVOK 35/// Q1008
Decoded METAR for Abeche Airport (Chad)
METAR issued by FTTC on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 266 hours and -15803 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 35 °C = 95 °F and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 360°.
TAF for Abeche airport - FTTC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Abeche
- for Biltine airport (FTTE) at 46 mile↑
- for Geneina airport (HSGN) at 112 mile↑
- for Goz Beida airport (FTTG) at 121 mile↑
- for Ati airport (FTTI) at 175 mile↑
- for Mongo airport (FTTM) at 187 mile↑
- for Zalingei airport (HSZA) at 193 mile↑
- for Am Timan airport (FTTN) at 198 mile↑
- for Fada airport (FTTF) at 234 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)