Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl airport (Guinea-Bissau) / ICAO GGOV/ IATA OXB
Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl airport (Guinea-Bissau) is located close to Bissau, Intusso at 0 mile↑, Bissau at 4 mile↑, Quinhamel at 13 mile↑, Bolama at 25 mile↑, Mansoa at 26 mile↑, Bissora at 27 mile↑, Canchungo at 28 mile↑, Cacheu at 43 mile↑, Bubaque at 44 mile↑, Cachanga at 45 mile↑,
Elevation : 39 m = 128 ft
- runway 03/21 : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl
METAR for Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl airport - GGOV
GGOV 220500Z 35003KT 320V030 8000 NSC 21/20 Q1010 BECMG 2500 BR
Decoded METAR for Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl Airport (Guinea-Bissau)
METAR issued by GGOV on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 350°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Becoming 2500 mist
TAF for Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl airport - GGOV
GGOV 212300Z 2200/2224 24005KT 8000 NSC PROB30 2206/2209 2500 BR
Decoded TAF for Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl Airport (Guinea-Bissau)
TAF issued by GGOV on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC, issued 19 hours and 30 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
2200/2224 24005KT 8000 NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
probability of 30% to have from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
PROB30 2206/2209 2500 BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Bissau Oswaldo Vieira Intl
- for Bubaque airport (GGBU) at 43 mile↑
- for Cufar airport (GGCF) at 53 mile↑
- for Ziguinchor airport (GOGG) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bafatá airport (GGBF) at 70 mile↑
- for Cap Skiring airport (GOGS) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kolda North airport (GODK) at 83 mile↑
- for Gabu airport (GGGB) at 100 mile↑
- for Boke Baralande airport (GUOK) at 113 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)