Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Nador International airport (Nador Morocco) / ICAO GMMW IATA NDR
Nador International airport (Morocco) is located close to Nador, Nador at 2 mile↑, Monte ’Arrouit at 2 mile↑, Tiztoutine at 7 mile↑, Selouane at 8 mile↑, Taouima at 11 mile↑, Segangane at 12 mile↑, Hassi Berkane at 14 mile↑, Nador at 14 mile↑, Zaio at 17 mile↑, Kariat Arkmane at 18 mile↑, Driouch at 20 mile↑, Melilla at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 175 m = 574 ft
- runway 08/26 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Nador International
METAR for Nador International airport - GMMW
GMMW 220100Z 32006KT 290V350 8000 FEW016 19/13 Q1014 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Nador International Airport (Morocco)
METAR issued by GMMW on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 81 hours and -4281 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Nador International airport - GMMW
GMMW 212300Z 2200/2306 36010KT 8000 FEW015 SCT100
Decoded TAF for Nador International Airport (Morocco)
TAF issued by GMMW on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 11 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, June 21, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, June 22, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
2200/2306 36010KT 8000 FEW015 SCT100
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Nador International
- for Taouima Nador airport (GMFN) at 13 mile↑
- for Melilla airport (GEML) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Hoceima airport (GMTA) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oujda Angads airport (GMFO) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taza airport (GMFZ) at 74 mile↑
- for Zenata Messali el Hadj airport (DAON) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fes Sefrou airport (GMFU) at 129 mile↑
- for Saiss Fez airport (GMFF) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Almeria airport (LEAM) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Sfer airport (DAOE) at 135 mile↑
- for Sania-Ramel Tetouan airport (GMTN) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 138 mile↑
- for La Axarquia airport (LEAX) at 140 mile↑
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Málaga–Costa del Sol airport (LEMG) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouezzane airport (GMFA) at 148 mile↑
- for Armilla (Granada) airport (LEGA) at 152 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gibraltar airport (LXGB) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Granada airport (LEGR) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)