Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Hargeisa airport (Somalia) / ICAO HCMH/ IATA HGA
Hargeisa airport (Somalia) is located close to Hargeisa, Qaloocan at 3 mile↑, Hargeysa at 3 mile↑, Dalooldho at 6 mile↑, Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed at 44 mile↑, Baki at 54 mile↑, Oodweyne at 67 mile↑, Gobolka Awdal at 79 mile↑, Lughaye at 82 mile↑, Āwarē at 87 mile↑, Jijiga at 88 mile↑,
Elevation : 1363 m = 4472 ft
- runway 06/24 : 3700 m = 12139 ft
aerial view of Hargeisa
METAR for Hargeisa airport - HCMH
HCMH 101200Z 25010KT 9999 BKN030 29/14 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Hargeisa Airport (Somalia)
METAR issued by HCMH on Saturday 10th of August 2019 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 892 days and 21420 hours and -1284421 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 40% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Hargeisa airport - HCMH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Hargeisa
- for Jijiga airport (HAJJ) at 81 mile↑
- for Berbera airport (HCMI) at 84 mile↑
- for Burao airport (HCMV) at 100 mile↑
- for Ali Sabieh airport (HDAS) at 146 mile↑
- for Dire Dawa airport (HADR) at 152 mile↑
- for Djibouti airport (HDAM) at 154 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chebelley airport (HDCH) at 155 mile↑
- for Dikhil airport (HDDK) at 161 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)