Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Embu airport (Kenya) / ICAO HKEM
Embu airport (Kenya) is located close to Embu, Embu at 4 mile↑, Keruguya at 16 mile↑, Chuka at 20 mile↑, Kamweti at 21 mile↑, Sagana at 22 mile↑, Karuri at 23 mile↑, Muranga at 26 mile↑, Maragua at 29 mile↑, Kiganjo at 36 mile↑, Othaya at 37 mile↑, Kangema at 37 mile↑, Nyeri at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 1265 m = 4150 ft
aerial view of Embu
METAR for Embu airport - HKEM
HKEM 060600Z 23003KT 9999 BKN018 20/16
Decoded METAR for Embu Airport (Kenya)
METAR issued by HKEM on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 272 hours and -15792 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : broken at 1800 ft = 550 m.
TAF for Embu airport - HKEM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Jomo Kenyatta International airport (HKJK) at 104 km↑
nearest airports to Embu
- for Kiamberi airport (HKKB) at 27 mile↑
- for Nyeri airport (HKNI) at 39 mile↑
- for Nanyuki airport (HKNY) at 53 mile↑
- for Isiolo airport (HKIS) at 63 mile↑
- for Kitui airport (HKKU) at 64 mile↑
- for Jomo Kenyatta International airport (HKJK) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nairobi Eastleigh airport (HKRE) at 66 mile↑
- for Nairobi Wilson airport (HKNW) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meru (Mulika) airport (HKMK) at 70 mile↑
- for Naivasha airport (HKNV) at 75 mile↑
- for Samburu South airport (HKSB) at 76 mile↑
- for Nakuru airport (HKNK) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Garba Tula airport (HKGT) at 104 mile↑
- for Makindu airport (HKMU) at 110 mile↑
- for Maralal Kisima airport (HKMI) at 116 mile↑
- for Narok airport (HKNO) at 124 mile↑
- for Magadi airport (HKMG) at 127 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Amboseli airport (HKAM) at 144 mile↑
- for Garissa airport (HKGA) at 149 mile↑
- for Tawi airfield airport (HKTW) at 149 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)