Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Nayala airport (Sudan) / ICAO HSNN/ IATA UYL
Nayala airport (Sudan) is located close to Nyala, Nyala (نيالا) at 5 mile↑, Tumko at 24 mile↑, El Fasher (Al-Fashir الفاشر) at 112 mile↑, Zalingei at 116 mile↑, Godosgo at 117 mile↑, Kutum at 150 mile↑, Umm Kaddadah at 158 mile↑, Préfecture de la Vakaga at 191 mile↑, Birao at 191 mile↑, El Geneina (El-Genena Geneina) at 195 mile↑,
Elevation : 642 m = 2106 ft
- runway 04/22 : 3011 m = 9879 ft
aerial view of Nayala
METAR for Nayala airport - HSNN
HSNN 091900Z 02006KT CAVOK 30/05 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Nayala Airport (Sudan)
METAR issued by HSNN on Monday 9th of March 2020 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 685 days and 16458 hours and -986341 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 20°.
TAF for Nayala airport - HSNN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Nayala
- for El Fasher airport (HSFS) at 111 mile↑
- for Zalingei airport (HSZA) at 112 mile↑
- for Geneina airport (HSGN) at 195 mile↑
- for Birao airport (FEFI) at 197 mile↑
- for Nahud airport (HSNH) at 232 mile↑
- for Goz Beida airport (FTTG) at 236 mile↑
- for Raga airport (HSRJ) at 253 mile↑
- for Ouanda Djalle airport (FEGO) at 263 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)