Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Armstrong airport (Wapakoneta USA) / ICAO KAXV IATA AXV
Armstrong airport (USA) is located close to Wapakoneta, New Bremen at 6 mile↑, Saint Marys at 6 mile↑, Botkins at 6 mile↑, Wapakoneta at 8 mile↑, Minster at 8 mile↑, Anna at 10 mile↑, Fort Loramie at 11 mile↑, Cridersville at 14 mile↑, Jackson Center at 14 mile↑, Celina at 15 mile↑, Lakeside Village at 15 mile↑, Spencerville at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 278 m = 912 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 18/36 : 818 m = 2684 ft
aerial view of Armstrong
METAR for Armstrong airport - KAXV
KAXV 221835Z AUTO 30008KT 260V330 10SM SCT060 33/18 A2999 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Armstrong Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KAXV on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 18:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 147 hours and -8617 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Armstrong airport - KAXV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cox Dayton International airport (KDAY) at 66 km↑
nearest airports to Armstrong
- for Lakefield airport (KCQA) at 14 mile↑
- for Lima Allen airport (KAOH) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Darke Co airport (KVES) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bellefontaine Regional airport (KEDJ) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Van Wert Co airport (KVNW) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portland Mun airport (KPLD) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Decatur Hi-Way airport (KDCR) at 38 mile↑
- for Putnam Co airport (KOWX) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cox Dayton International airport (KDAY) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wright-Patterson Air Force Base airport (KFFO) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Findlay airport (KFDY) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Springfield Beckley Mun airport (KSGH) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Union County airport (KMRT) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft. Wayne airport (KFWA) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Richmond Mun airport (KRID) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Defiance airport (KDFI) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madison Co airport (KUYF) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Delaware Co Johnson airport (KMIE) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dayton Wright Brothers airport (KMGY) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smith airport (KSMD) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)