Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hutchison airport (USA) / ICAO KBGD/ IATA BGD
Hutchison airport (USA) is located close to Borger, Borger at 2 mile↑, Stinnett at 9 mile↑, Fritch at 12 mile↑, Panhandle at 25 mile↑, Wayside at 25 mile↑, Pampa at 27 mile↑, Sunray at 33 mile↑, Dumas at 34 mile↑, Spearman at 36 mile↑, Gruver at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 931 m = 3054 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1920 m = 6299 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1188 m = 3898 ft
aerial view of Hutchison
METAR for Hutchison airport - KBGD
KBGD 160751Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 22/17 A3000 RMK AO2 SLP113 T02220172
Decoded METAR for Hutchison Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBGD on Friday 16th of July 2021 at 07:51 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 6 hours and 38 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=113 T02220172
TAF for Hutchison airport - KBGD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Amarillo airport (KAMA) at 61 km↑
NOTAM for Hutchison Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hutchison
- for Le Fors airport (KPPA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Moore Co airport (KDUX) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amarillo airport (KAMA) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tradewind airport (KTDW) at 44 mile↑
- for Hemphill Co airport (KHHF) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Perryton Ochiltree Co airport (KPYX) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dalhart airport (KDHT) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guymon Mun airport (KGUY) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)