Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Baxley Mun airport (USA) / OACI KBHC
Baxley Mun is located close to Baxley, Baxley at 5 mile, Alma at 13 mile, Hazlehurst at 16 mile, Nicholls at 20 mile, Lumber City at 22 mile, Blackshear at 30 mile, Broxton at 30 mile, Douglas at 30 mile, Reidsville at 30 mile, Jesup at 31 mile,
METAR for Baxley Mun airport - KBHC
KBHC 152315Z AUTO 02003KT 10SM CLR 24/12 A3021 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Baxley Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBHC on Monday 16th of March 2020 at 23:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 402 days and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 20°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Baxley Mun airport - KBHC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Moody AFB airport (KVAD) at 112 km↑
NOTAM for Baxley Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Baxley Mun
- for Bacon Co airport (KAMG) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hazlehurst airport (KAZE) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Reidsville airport (KRVJ) at 28 mile↑
- for Douglas Mun airport (KDQH) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jesup Wayne Co airport (KJES) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waycross Ware airport (KAYS) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vidalia Mun airport (KVDI) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Telfair Wheeler airport (KMQW) at 39 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)