Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Burnet Mun Craddock airport (USA) / OACI KBMQ
Burnet Mun Craddock is located close to Burnet, Burnet at 1 mile↑, Bertram at 11 mile↑, Marble Falls at 11 mile↑, Buchanan Dam at 11 mile↑, Meadowlakes at 13 mile↑, Kingsland at 13 mile↑, Granite Shoals at 13 mile↑, Cottonwood Shores at 14 mile↑, Horseshoe Bay at 14 mile↑, Gainesville at 17 mile↑,
391 m = 1283 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Burnet Mun Craddock
METAR for Burnet Mun Craddock airport - KBMQ
KBMQ 122153Z AUTO 09007KT 10SM CLR 33/08 A3022 RMK AO2 SLP217 T03280078
Decoded METAR for Burnet Mun Craddock Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBMQ on Friday 12th of June 2020 at 21:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 339 days and 22 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 90°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=217 T03280078
TAF for Burnet Mun Craddock airport - KBMQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 53 km↑
NOTAM for Burnet Mun Craddock Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Burnet Mun Craddock
- for Horseshoe Bay Resort Airpark airport (KDZB) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lago Vista Tx Rusty Allen airport (KRYW) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Llano Municipal airport (KAQO) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lampasas airport (KLZZ) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Georgetown Mun airport (KGTU) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Killeen Mun airport (KILE) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hood AAF airport (KHLR) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)