Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Samuels airport (USA) / OACI KBRY/ IATA BRY
Samuels is located close to Bardstown, Bardstown at 2 mile↑, Lebanon Junction at 13 mile↑, Mount Washington at 16 mile↑, Shepherdsville at 17 mile↑, Taylorsville at 17 mile↑, Howardstown at 17 mile↑, Springfield at 18 mile↑, Hebron Estates at 19 mile↑, Pioneer Village at 20 mile↑, Hillview at 20 mile↑,
204 m = 669 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1525 m = 5003 ft
aerial view of Samuels
METAR for Samuels airport - KBRY
KBRY 291755Z AUTO 24005KT 10SM SCT065 33/18 A3016 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for Samuels Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBRY on Sunday 29th of September 2019 at 17:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 594 days and 9 hours and 31 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 6500 ft = 1980 m.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for Samuels airport - KBRY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Godman AAF Ft. Knox airport (KFTK) at 43 km↑
NOTAM for Samuels Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Samuels
- for Addington airport (KEKX) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Godman AAF Ft. Knox airport (KFTK) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bowman airport (KLOU) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taylor Co airport (KAAS) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clark Co airport (KJVY) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capital City airport (KFFT) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Powell airport (KDVK) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)