Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Carr Meml airport (USA) / OACI KBXA/ IATA BXA
Carr Meml is located close to Bogalusa, Bogalusa at 2 miles, Varnado at 6 miles, Franklinton at 17 miles, Poplarville at 20 miles, Picayune at 23 miles, Abita Springs at 25 miles, Nicholson at 25 miles, Tylertown at 27 miles, Saint Tammany Parish at 27 miles, Covington at 27 miles,
METAR for Carr Meml airport - KBXA
KBXA 140935Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 11/09 A3009 RMK AO2 T01050090
Decoded METAR for Carr Meml Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBXA on Saturday 14th of November 2020 at 09:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 108 days and 11 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11°C = 52 °F and dew point is 9°C = 48 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 hPa = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01050090
TAF for Carr Meml airport - KBXA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Slidell airport (KASD) at 52 km↑
NOTAM for Carr Meml Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Carr Meml
- for Picayune Municipal airport (KMJD) at 26 miles↑
- for Slidell airport (KASD) at 32 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammond Northshore Regional airport (KHDC) at 39 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Stennis Intl airport (KHSA) at 39 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mc Comb - Pike County airport (KMCB) at 44 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chain Mun airport (KHBG) at 48 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Lakefront airport (KNEW) at 54 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hattiesburg Laurel Regl airport (KPIB) at 55 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)