Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kyle Oakley airport (USA) / ICAO KCEY/ IATA CEY
Kyle Oakley airport (USA) is located close to Murray, Murray at 5 mile↑, Benton at 13 mile↑, Mayfield at 16 mile↑, Paris at 25 mile↑, Calvert City at 26 mile↑, Reidland at 26 mile↑, Ledbetter at 27 mile↑, Glasgow at 28 mile↑, Hendron at 30 mile↑, Fulton at 30 mile↑,
Elevation : 176 m = 577 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1890 m = 6201 ft
aerial view of Kyle Oakley
METAR for Kyle Oakley airport - KCEY
KCEY 142115Z AUTO 20005KT 10SM FEW045 SCT055 31/21 A3016 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for Kyle Oakley Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCEY on Wednesday 14th of July 2021 at 21:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 9 hours and 34 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m. scattered clouds at 5500 ft = 1680 m.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for Kyle Oakley airport - KCEY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Barkley Regl airport (KPAH) at 57 km↑
NOTAM for Kyle Oakley Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Kyle Oakley
- for Henry Co airport (KPHT) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barkley Regl airport (KPAH) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Everett Stewart airport (KUCY) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll Co airport (KHZD) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Campbell AAF airport (KHOP) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hopkinsville Christian airport (KHVC) at 53 mile↑
- for Outlaw airport (KCKV) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cairo Regl airport (KCIR) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)