Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Crisp Co Cordele airport (USA) / OACI KCKF
Crisp Co Cordele airport is located close to Cordele, Cordele at 2.9 km, Vienna at 12 km, Rochelle at 30 km, Unadilla at 31 km, Ashburn at 33 km, Pennington at 35 km, Arles at 42 km, Montezuma at 43 km,
Altitude for Crisp Co Cordele airport
94 m = 308 ft
Around Crisp Co Cordele airport
- for A & C AG Aviation Inc airport (CHAN) at 22 km↑
- for Souther airport (KACJ) METAR & TAF at 41 km↑
- for Sylvester airport (KSYV) at 49 km↑
- for Perry Houston Co airport (KPXE) METAR & TAF at 58 km
- for Fitzgerald Mun airport (KFZG) METAR & TAF at 58 km↑
Runways for Crisp Co Cordele airport
- Runway 14/32 : 1536 m = 5040 ft
- Runway 05/23 : 1526 m = 5006 ft
- Runway 10/28 : 1524 m = 5001 ft
Current weather for for Crisp Co Cordele airport - KCKF
METAR for Crisp Co Cordele airport - KCKF
KCKF 291035Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM SCT018 21/20 A3020 RMK AO2 T02060195
Decoded METAR for Crisp Co Cordele Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCKF on Sunday 29th of September 2019 at 10:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 276 days and 22 hours and 45 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 20°C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 hPa = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : Scattered clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m.
Remarks AO2 T02060195
TAF for Crisp Co Cordele airport - KCKF
NOTAM for Crisp Co Cordele Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)