Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM H.A. Clark Memorial Field airport (USA) / OACI KCMR
H.A. Clark Memorial Field is located close to Williams, Williams at 4 miles, Pine Tank at 8 miles, Parks at 14 miles, Flagstaff at 31 miles, Kachina Village at 32 miles, Paulden at 33 miles, Mountainaire at 33 miles, East Flagstaff at 33 miles, West Sedona at 37 miles, Clarkdale at 38 miles,
METAR for H.A. Clark Memorial Field airport - KCMR
KCMR 301455Z AUTO 05013KT 10SM CLR M05/M14 A3015 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for H.A. Clark Memorial Field Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCMR on Wednesday 30th of December 2020 at 14:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 61 days and 10 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -5°C = 23 °F and dew point is -14°C = 7 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 hPa = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 kt = 24 km/h, direction is 50°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for H.A. Clark Memorial Field airport - KCMR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Flagstaff airport (KFLG) at 51 km↑
NOTAM for H.A. Clark Memorial Field Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around H.A. Clark Memorial Field
- for Flagstaff airport (KFLG) at 32 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sedona airport (KSEZ) at 39 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Canyon airport (KGCN) at 45 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Love airport (KPRC) at 47 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Winslow Lindbergh Regl airport (KINW) at 85 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Payson airport (KPAN) at 87 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kingman airport (KIGM) at 98 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Deer Valley airport (KDVT) at 112 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)