Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Chennault airport (USA) / ICAO KCWF/ IATA CWF
Chennault airport (USA) is located close to Lake Charles, Lake Charles at 4 mile↑, Westlake at 7 mile↑, Holmwood at 7 mile↑, Moss Bluff at 7 mile↑, Iowa at 8 mile↑, Prien at 8 mile↑, Prairieland at 8 mile↑, Calcasieu Parish at 12 mile↑, Sulphur at 14 mile↑, Carlyss at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 15/33 : 3262 m = 10702 ft
aerial view of Chennault
METAR for Chennault airport - KCWF
KCWF 170915Z AUTO 32006KT 10SM CLR 03/00 A3012 RMK AO2 T00341001
Decoded METAR for Chennault Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCWF on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 09:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 200 hours and -11497 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 320°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00341001
TAF for Chennault airport - KCWF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lake Charles airport (KLCH) at 12 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Lake Charles
- for Lake Charles airport at 8 mile↑
- for Southland Field airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Chennault
- for Lake Charles airport (KLCH) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Southland Field airport (KUXL) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ornage Co airport (KORG) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beauregard Parish airport (KDRI) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Allen Parish airport (KACP) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Southeast Texas Regl airport (KBPT) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Polk AAF airport (KPOE) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beaumont Mun airport (KBMT) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)