Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Slayton Municipal airport (USA) / OACI KDVP/ IATA NSL
Slayton Municipal is located close to Slayton, Slayton at 1 mile↑, Fulda at 12 mile↑, Tracy at 19 mile↑, Edgerton at 19 mile↑, Adrian at 25 mile↑, Sungold Heights Mobile Home Park at 26 mile↑, Pipestone at 27 mile↑, Tyler at 27 mile↑, Worthington at 27 mile↑, Luverne at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 495 m = 1624 ft
- runway 17/35 : 845 m = 2773 ft
aerial view of Slayton Municipal
METAR for Slayton Municipal airport - KDVP
KDVP 191453Z AUTO 03008KT 10SM CLR 19/M04 A2993 RMK AO2 T01911038
Decoded METAR for Slayton Municipal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KDVP on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 14:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 5 hours and 11 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 30°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01911038
TAF for Slayton Municipal airport - KDVP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Redwood Falls Mun airport (KRWF) at 84 km↑
NOTAM for Slayton Municipal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Slayton Municipal
- for Tracy Municipal airport (KTKC) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Worthington Mun airport (KOTG) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pipestone Mun airport (KPQN) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Marshall Mun Ryan airport (KMML) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quentin Aanenson Field airport (KLYV) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Windom Mun airport (KMWM) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rock Rapids Mun airport (KRRQ) at 42 mile↑
- for Sibley Mun airport (KISB) at 43 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)