Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (USA) / ICAO KDWA
Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (USA) is located close to Davis, Woodland, Winters, Davis at 7 mile↑, Winters at 7 mile↑, Woodland at 8 mile↑, Cottonwood at 8 mile↑, Dixon at 9 mile↑, Allendale at 10 mile↑, Esparto at 12 mile↑, Hartley at 12 mile↑, Saxon at 13 mile↑, Violet at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 30 m = 98 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters
METAR for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport - KDWA
KDWA 041355Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM BKN032 11/08 A2993 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KDWA on Saturday 4th of September 2021 at 13:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 463 hours and -27329 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 3200 ft = 980 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport - KDWA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 26 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Davis
- for University airport at 5 mile↑
- for Nut Tree airport at 15 mile↑
- for Sacramento Intl airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters
- for University airport (KEDU) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nut Tree airport (KVCB) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Executive airport (KSAC) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Travis Air Force Base Fairfield airport (KSUU) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McClellan airport (KMCC) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mather airport (KMHR) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Napa Co airport (KAPC) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)