Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM University airport (USA) / ICAO KEDU
University airport (USA) is located close to Davis, Davis at 3 mile↑, Dixon at 6 mile↑, Saxon at 8 mile↑, Winters at 10 mile↑, Woodland at 10 mile↑, Allendale at 10 mile↑, Hartley at 12 mile↑, Cottonwood at 13 mile↑, West Sacramento at 14 mile↑, Violet at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 21 m = 69 ft
- runway 17/35 : 968 m = 3176 ft
aerial view of University
METAR for University airport - KEDU
KEDU 210855Z AUTO 19007KT 10SM CLR 17/09 A2978 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for University Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KEDU on Monday 21st of June 2021 at 08:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 41 days and 7 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for University airport - KEDU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 25 km↑
NOTAM for University Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Davis
- for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport at 5 mile↑
- for Nut Tree airport at 14 mile↑
- for Sacramento Intl airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to University
- for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (KDWA) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nut Tree airport (KVCB) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Executive airport (KSAC) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Travis AFB Fairfield airport (KSUU) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McClellan airport (KMCC) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mather airport (KMHR) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Napa Co airport (KAPC) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)