Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Tipton Fort Mead airport (Fort Meade(Odenton) USA) / ICAO KFME IATA FME
Tipton Fort Mead airport (USA) is located close to Fort Meade(Odenton), Fort Meade at 2 mile↑, Maryland City at 3 mile↑, Odenton at 3 mile↑, Fort George G Mead Junction at 3 mile↑, Jessup at 4 mile↑, Severn at 5 mile↑, Laurel at 5 mile↑, South Laurel at 5 mile↑, Savage at 5 mile↑, Gambrills at 5 mile↑, Maryland at 6 mile↑, Crofton at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 46 m = 151 ft
- runway 10/28 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Tipton Fort Mead
METAR for Tipton Fort Mead airport - KFME
KFME 231039Z AUTO 10005KT 10SM BKN009 OVC018 17/17 A2991 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for Tipton Fort Mead Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFME on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 10:39 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 66 hours and -2851 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : broken at 900 ft = 270 m. overcast at 1800 ft = 550 m.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for Tipton Fort Mead airport - KFME
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 13 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Fort Meade
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport at 8 mile↑
- for College Park airport at 11 mile↑
- for Lee airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Tipton Fort Mead
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for College Park airport (KCGS) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lee airport (KANP) at 14 mile↑
- for Andrews Air Force Base airport (KADW) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) at 22 mile↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Martin State airport (KMTN) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Weide airport (KEDG) at 33 mile↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (KDMW) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phillips AAF Aberdeen airport (KAPG) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Easton Newman airport (KESN) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ridgely Airpark airport (KRJD) at 49 mile↑
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dahlgren NSWC airport (KNDY) at 54 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)