Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Greeley Weld Co airport (USA) / ICAO KGXY/ IATA GXY
Greeley Weld Co airport (USA) is located close to Greeley, Cloverly at 1 mile↑, Greeley at 4 mile↑, Kersey at 5 mile↑, Evans at 5 mile↑, La Salle at 7 mile↑, Eaton at 8 mile↑, Ault at 11 mile↑, Severance at 13 mile↑, Gilcrest at 13 mile↑, Milliken at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 1432 m = 4698 ft
- runway 17/35 : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1768 m = 5801 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1097 m = 3599 ft
aerial view of Greeley Weld Co
METAR for Greeley Weld Co airport - KGXY
KGXY 200756Z AUTO 10005KT OVC014 M09/M11 A3035 RMK AO2 SLP347 T10941106 PWINO FZRANO $
Decoded METAR for Greeley Weld Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGXY on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 07:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 128 hours and -7142 minutes ago.
Visibility is sm = sm.
Temperature is -9 °C = 16 °F and dew point is -11 °C = 12 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : overcast at 1400 ft = 430 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=347 T10941106 PWINO freezing rain NO $
TAF for Greeley Weld Co airport - KGXY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Denver airport (KDEN) at 64 km↑
nearest airports to Greeley Weld Co
- for Fort Collins airport (KFNL) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vance Brand airport (KLMO) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Erie Municipal airport (KEIK) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Denver airport (KDEN) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boulder Municipal airport (KBDU) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Morgan Municipal airport (KFMM) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jeffco airport (KBJC) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Francis E. Warren Air Force Base airport (KFEW) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)