Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Phoenix Goodyear airport (USA) / ICAO KGYR/ IATA GYR
Phoenix Goodyear airport (USA) is located close to Goodyear, Litchfield Junction at 1 mile↑, Goodyear at 1 mile↑, Avondale at 2 mile↑, Litchfield Park at 5 mile↑, Tolleson at 7 mile↑, Liberty at 7 mile↑, Webb at 9 mile↑, Citrus Park at 10 mile↑, Buckeye at 13 mile↑, Youngtown at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 295 m = 968 ft
- runway 03/21 : 2591 m = 8501 ft
aerial view of Phoenix Goodyear
METAR for Phoenix Goodyear airport - KGYR
KGYR 152047Z 03011G20KT 10SM SKC 28/M04 A3007
Decoded METAR for Phoenix Goodyear Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGYR on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 20:47 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 12% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt with gusts at 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 30°.
TAF for Phoenix Goodyear airport - KGYR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Luke Air Force Base Glendale airport (KLUF) at 13 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Litchfield Junction
- for Luke Air Force Base Glendale airport at 8 mile↑
- for Glendale Mun airport at 9 mile↑
- for Buckeye Mun airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Phoenix Goodyear
- for Luke Air Force Base Glendale airport (KLUF) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glendale Mun airport (KGEU) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buckeye Mun airport (KBXK) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl airport (KPHX) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Deer Valley airport (KDVT) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Scottsdale airport (KSDL) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chandler airport (KCHD) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Falcon airport (KFFZ) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)