Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manassas Regl Davis airport (USA) / OACI KHEF/ IATA MNZ
Manassas Regl Davis is located close to Manassas, Bristow at 1 mile, Manassas at 3 mile, City of Manassas at 3 mile, Nokesville at 4 mile, Linton Hall at 4 mile, Bull Run at 4 mile, West Gate at 4 mile, Buckhall at 5 mile, Loch Lomond at 5 mile, Manassas Park at 5 mile,
METAR for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
KHEF 151556Z 29011KT 10SM CLR 18/07 A2976 RMK AO2 SLP081 T01780072
Decoded METAR for Manassas Regl Davis Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHEF on Thursday 15th of April 2021 at 15:56 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 22 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 290°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=081 T01780072
TAF for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 25 km↑
NOTAM for Manassas Regl Davis Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Manassas Regl Davis
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)