Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manassas Regl Davis airport (USA) / OACI KHEF/ IATA MNZ
Manassas Regl Davis airport is located close to Manassas, Bristow at 1.8 km, Manassas at 4.8 km, City of Manassas at 4.8 km, Nokesville at 6.1 km, Linton Hall at 6.7 km, Bull Run at 6.9 km, West Gate at 7 km, Buckhall at 7.4 km,
Altitude for Manassas Regl Davis airport
59 m = 194 ft
Around Manassas Regl Davis airport
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) METAR & TAF at 23 km↑
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) METAR & TAF at 25 km↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
Runways for Manassas Regl Davis airport
- Runway 16L/34R : 1737 m = 5700 ft
- Runway 16R/34L : 1128 m = 3702 ft
Current weather for for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Bristow at 1.8 km, Manassas at 4.8 km, City of Manassas at 4.8 km, Nokesville at 6.1 km, Linton Hall at 6.7 km, Bull Run at 6.9 km, West Gate at 7 km, Buckhall at 7.4 km,
METAR for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
KHEF 010656Z AUTO 35010KT 10SM BKN060 BKN120 23/19 A2988 RMK AO2 SLP122 T02280189 PNO $
Decoded METAR for Manassas Regl Davis Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHEF on Wednesday 1st of July 2020 at 06:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 2 hours and 40 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23°C = 73 °F and dew point is 19°C = 66 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 hPa = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 350°.
Clouds : Broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m. Broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP122 T02280189 PNO $
TAF for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
NOTAM for Manassas Regl Davis Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)