Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manassas Regl Davis airport (USA) / OACI KHEF/ IATA MNZ
Manassas Regl Davis airport is located close to Manassas, Bristow at 1.8 km, Manassas at 4.8 km, City of Manassas at 4.8 km, Nokesville at 6.1 km, Linton Hall at 6.7 km, Bull Run at 6.9 km, West Gate at 7 km, Buckhall at 7.4 km, Loch Lomond at 7.9 km, Manassas Park at 8 km,
Altitude for Manassas Regl Davis airport
59 m = 194 ft
Runways for Manassas Regl Davis airport
- Runway 16L/34R : 1737 m = 5700 ft
- Runway 16R/34L : 1128 m = 3702 ft
Around Manassas Regl Davis airport
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) METAR & TAF at 23 km↑
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) METAR & TAF at 25 km↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
Current weather for for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Bristow at 1.8 km, Manassas at 4.8 km, City of Manassas at 4.8 km, Nokesville at 6.1 km, Linton Hall at 6.7 km, Bull Run at 6.9 km, West Gate at 7 km, Buckhall at 7.4 km, Loch Lomond at 7.9 km, Manassas Park at 8 km,
METAR for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
KHEF 121556Z 04010G16KT 10SM OVC010 16/14 A2998 RMK AO2 RAE25 SLP158 P0001 T01560144
Decoded METAR for Manassas Regl Davis Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHEF on Monday 12th of October 2020 at 15:56 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 16°C = 61 °F and dew point is 14°C = 57 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 hPa = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 16 kt = 30 km/h, direction is 40°.
Clouds : Overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m.
Remarks AO2 rain E25 SLP158 P0001 T01560144
TAF for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
NOTAM for Manassas Regl Davis Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)