Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manassas Regl Davis airport (USA) / ICAO KHEF/ IATA MNZ
Manassas Regl Davis airport (USA) is located close to Manassas, Bristow at 1 mile↑, Manassas at 3 mile↑, City of Manassas at 3 mile↑, Nokesville at 4 mile↑, Linton Hall at 4 mile↑, Bull Run at 4 mile↑, West Gate at 4 mile↑, Buckhall at 5 mile↑, Loch Lomond at 5 mile↑, Manassas Park at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 59 m = 194 ft
- runway 16L/34R : 1737 m = 5699 ft
- runway 16R/34L : 1128 m = 3701 ft
aerial view of Manassas Regl Davis
METAR for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
KHEF 131514Z 17004KT 10SM OVC015 21/17 A3008 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Manassas Regl Davis Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHEF on Wednesday 13th of October 2021 at 15:14 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 270 hours and -15803 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Manassas Regl Davis airport - KHEF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 25 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Bristow
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport at 14 mile↑
- for Washington Dulles airport at 16 mile↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Manassas Regl Davis
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)