Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Clark Co airport (USA) / OACI KJVY
Clark Co is located close to Jeffersonville, Sellersburg at 2 mile↑, Oak Park at 5 mile↑, Clarksville at 5 mile↑, Jeffersonville at 6 mile↑, Prospect at 7 mile↑, Charlestown at 7 mile↑, New Albany at 7 mile↑, Northfield at 8 mile↑, Indian Hills at 8 mile↑, Indian Hills Cherokee Section at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 144 m = 472 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1676 m = 5500 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1188 m = 3899 ft
aerial view of Clark Co
METAR for Clark Co airport - KJVY
KJVY 281655Z AUTO 21003KT 10SM SCT011 22/20 A2981 RMK AO2 T02180196 TSNO
Decoded METAR for Clark Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJVY on Friday 28th of May 2021 at 16:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 2 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1100 ft = 340 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02180196 T snow O
TAF for Clark Co airport - KJVY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 21 km↑
NOTAM for Clark Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Sellersburg
- for Bowman airport at 10 mile↑
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport at 13 mile↑
nearest airports to Clark Co
- for Bowman airport (KLOU) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madison Mun airport (KIMS) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Godman AAF Ft. Knox airport (KFTK) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Freeman Mun airport (KSER) at 40 mile↑
- for Samuels airport (KBRY) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capital City airport (KFFT) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Vernon airport (KOVO) at 48 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)