Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (USA) / ICAO KJYO
Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (USA) is located close to Leesburg, Leesburg at 3 mile↑, Belmont at 3 mile↑, Ashburn at 4 mile↑, Broadlands at 5 mile↑, University Center at 6 mile↑, Brambleton at 7 mile↑, Dulles Town Center at 8 mile↑, Countryside at 8 mile↑, Sterling at 9 mile↑, Poolesville at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 119 m = 390 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Leesburg Mun Godfrey
METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
KJYO 071435Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM OVC013 19/17 A3034 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJYO on Thursday 7th of October 2021 at 14:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 280 hours and -15838 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 1300 ft = 400 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 17 km↑
nearest airports to Leesburg Mun Godfrey
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)