Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lorain Co Regl airport (USA) / OACI KLPR
Lorain Co Regl is located close to Lorain, Elyria, Elyria at 4 mile↑, South Amherst at 4 mile↑, Oberlin at 4 mile↑, Amherst at 4 mile↑, Sheffield at 7 mile↑, Erie West Mobile Home Park at 7 mile↑, Lorain at 8 mile↑, Lagrange at 8 mile↑, Grafton at 8 mile↑, North Ridgeville at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 242 m = 794 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1525 m = 5002 ft
aerial view of Lorain Co Regl
METAR for Lorain Co Regl airport - KLPR
KLPR 140153Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 21/18 A2990 RMK AO2 SLP121 T02110183
Decoded METAR for Lorain Co Regl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLPR on Monday 14th of June 2021 at 01:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=121 T02110183
TAF for Lorain Co Regl airport - KLPR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 28 km↑
NOTAM for Lorain Co Regl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Lorain Co Regl
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Griffing Sandusky airport (KSKY) at 25 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Burke Lakefront airport (KBKL) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wayne Co airport (KBJJ) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Keller airport (KPCW) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cuyahoga airport (KCGF) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelee Island airport (CYPT) at 40 mile↑
- for Mansfield Lahm Mun airport (KMFD) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)