Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Maple Lake Mun airport (USA) / ICAO KMGG
Maple Lake Mun airport (USA) is located close to Maple Lake, Maple Lake at 1 mile↑, Albion Center at 6 mile↑, Buffalo at 7 mile↑, Annandale at 7 mile↑, Monticello at 10 mile↑, Waverly at 12 mile↑, Becker at 12 mile↑, Montrose at 12 mile↑, Howard Lake at 13 mile↑, Clearwater at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 313 m = 1027 ft
- runway 04W/22W : 2438 m = 7999 ft
- runway 10/28 : 852 m = 2795 ft
aerial view of Maple Lake Mun
METAR for Maple Lake Mun airport - KMGG
KMGG 082255Z AUTO 32006KT 10SM SCT060 BKN095 22/12 A2995 RMK AO2 T02230118
Decoded METAR for Maple Lake Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMGG on Thursday 9th of September 2021 at 22:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 357 hours and -20147 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 53% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m. broken at 9500 ft = 2900 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02230118
TAF for Maple Lake Mun airport - KMGG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St. Cloud Regl airport (KSTC) at 35 km↑
nearest airports to Maple Lake Mun
- for Buffalo Municipal airport (KCFE) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Cloud Regl airport (KSTC) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Litchfield Mun airport (KLJF) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton Mun airport (KPNM) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hutchinson Mun Butler airport (KHCD) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Crystal airport (KMIC) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glencoe Mun airport (KGYL) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paynesville Municipal airport (KPEX) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)