Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Moffett Federal airport (USA) / ICAO KNUQ/ IATA NUQ
Moffett Federal airport (USA) is located close to Mountain View, Mountain View at 3 mile↑, Sunnyvale at 3 mile↑, Alviso at 4 mile↑, Los Altos at 4 mile↑, Loyola at 5 mile↑, Los Altos Hills at 5 mile↑, Palo Alto at 5 mile↑, Runnymeade at 6 mile↑, East Palo Alto at 6 mile↑, Ravenswood at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway 14L/32R : 2805 m = 9203 ft
- runway 14R/32L : 2477 m = 8127 ft
aerial view of Moffett Federal
METAR for Moffett Federal airport - KNUQ
KNUQ 141355Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 06/05 A3022 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Moffett Federal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KNUQ on Friday 14th of January 2022 at 13:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 196 hours and -11515 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Moffett Federal airport - KNUQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for San Jose Intl airport (KSJC) at 12 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Mountain View
- for Palo Alto of Santa Clara Co airport at 5 mile↑
- for San Jose Intl airport at 8 mile↑
- for San Carlos airport at 13 mile↑
nearest airports to Moffett Federal
- for Palo Alto of Santa Clara Co airport (KPAO) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Jose Intl airport (KSJC) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Carlos airport (KSQL) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Reid Hillview airport (KRHV) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hayward airport (KHWD) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Francisco Intl airport (KSFO) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Livermore Mun airport (KLVK) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oakland airport (KOAK) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)