Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Johnson Co Executive airport (USA) / ICAO KOJC/ IATA OJC
Johnson Co Executive airport (USA) is located close to Olathe, Morse at 1 mile↑, Olathe at 5 mile↑, Lenexa at 7 mile↑, Clare at 7 mile↑, Spring Hill at 9 mile↑, Overland Park at 10 mile↑, Leawood at 10 mile↑, Gardner at 11 mile↑, Grandview at 11 mile↑, Belton at 11 mile↑, Prairie Village at 11 mile↑, Merriam at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 334 m = 1096 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1249 m = 4098 ft
aerial view of Johnson Co Executive
METAR for Johnson Co Executive airport - KOJC
KOJC 181053Z AUTO 21005KT 10SM FEW110 18/16 A2976 RMK AO2 SLP066 T01780161
Decoded METAR for Johnson Co Executive Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KOJC on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 138 hours and -7142 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : few clouds at 11000 ft = 3350 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=066 T01780161
TAF for Johnson Co Executive airport - KOJC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for New Century Aircenter airport (KIXD) at 13 km↑
nearest airports to Johnson Co Executive
- for New Century Aircenter airport (KIXD) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kansas City Downtown airport (KMKC) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lees Summit Mun airport (KLXT) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lawrence Smith Memorial airport (KLRY) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lawrence Mun airport (KLWC) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kansas City International airport (KMCI) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Richards-Gebaur Memorial airport (KGVW) at 32 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Ottawa Mun airport (KOWI) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sherman AAF airport (KFLV) at 37 mile↑
- for Clay Co Regl airport (KGPH) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Butler Meml airport (KBUM) at 44 mile↑
- for Billard Mun airport (KTOP) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Forbes airport (KFOE) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Skyhaven airport (KRCM) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Higgingsville Indl Mun airport (KHIG) at 59 mile↑
- for Rosecrans Meml airport (KSTJ) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whiteman Air Force Base airport (KSZL) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coffey Co airport (KUKL) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cameron Meml airport (KEZZ) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clinton Meml airport (KGLY) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)