Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Potsdam Mun airport (USA) / ICAO KPTD
Potsdam Mun airport (USA) is located close to Potsdam, Potsdam at 2 mile↑, Hannawa Falls at 5 mile↑, Norwood at 6 mile↑, Norfolk at 9 mile↑, Canton at 12 mile↑, Massena at 18 mile↑, Morrisburg at 19 mile↑, Massena Center at 20 mile↑, Iroquois at 22 mile↑, Ingleside at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 144 m = 472 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1129 m = 3704 ft
aerial view of Potsdam Mun
METAR for Potsdam Mun airport - KPTD
KPTD 271855Z AUTO 34006KT 10SM CLR 23/12 A3021 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Potsdam Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KPTD on Friday 27th of August 2021 at 18:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 30 days and 743 hours and -43161 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 340°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Potsdam Mun airport - KPTD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 30 km↑
nearest airports to Potsdam Mun
- for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ogdensburg Intl airport (KOGS) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Malone Dufort airport (KMAL) at 33 mile↑
- for Cornwall Regional airport (CYCC) at 34 mile↑
- for Adirondack Regl airport (KSLK) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 52 mile↑
- for Lake Placid airport (KLKP) at 56 mile↑
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier Intl airport (CYOW) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)