Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Raleigh Durham Intl airport (USA) / ICAO KRDU/ IATA RDU
Raleigh Durham Intl airport (USA) is located close to Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville at 4 mile↑, Cary at 6 mile↑, Green Level at 9 mile↑, West Raleigh at 9 mile↑, Durham at 10 mile↑, Apex at 11 mile↑, Raleigh at 11 mile↑, Gorman at 11 mile↑, Garner at 15 mile↑, Chapel Hill at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 133 m = 436 ft
- runway 05L/23R : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 05R/23L : 2286 m = 7500 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1088 m = 3570 ft
aerial view of Raleigh Durham Intl
METAR for Raleigh Durham Intl airport - KRDU
KRDU 231151Z 00000KT 10SM FEW250 M08/M10 A3009 RMK AO2 SLP195 4/001 T10831100 11072 21083 55006
Decoded METAR for Raleigh Durham Intl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRDU on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 11:51 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 53 hours and -2866 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -8 °C = 18 °F and dew point is -10 °C = 14 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=195 4/001 T10831100 11072 21083 55006
TAF for Raleigh Durham Intl airport - KRDU
KRDU 231125Z 2312/2412 23005KT P6SM FEW250
Decoded TAF for Raleigh Durham Intl Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KRDU on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 11:25 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 5 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 24th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2312/2412 23005KT P6SM FEW250
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m
nearest airports to Raleigh Durham Intl
- for Williams airport (KIGX) at 26 mile↑
- for Sanford-Lee County Regional airport (KTTA) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Triangle North Executive airport (KLHZ) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Person Co airport (KTDF) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Johnston Co airport (KJNX) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Harnett Regional Jetport airport (KHRJ) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Henderson Oxford airport (KHNZ) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burlington Alamance airport (KBUY) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)