Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Red Wing Mun airport (USA) / OACI KRGK
Red Wing Mun is located close to Red Wing, Red Wing at 3 mile, Ellsworth at 10 mile, Lake City at 14 mile, Goodhue at 15 mile, Prescott at 19 mile, Hastings Mobile Home Terrace at 20 mile, River Falls at 20 mile, Hastings at 21 mile, Spring Valley at 21 mile, Cannon Falls at 21 mile,
METAR for Red Wing Mun airport - KRGK
KRGK 191435Z AUTO 33006G09KT 10SM OVC040 02/M06 A2995 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Red Wing Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRGK on Monday 19th of April 2021 at 14:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 16 hours and 46 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt with gusts at 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Red Wing Mun airport - KRGK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for New Richmond Mun airport (KRNH) at 62 km↑
NOTAM for Red Wing Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Red Wing Mun
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Airlake airport (KLVN) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Menomonie Municipal Score Field airport (KLUM) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for New Richmond Mun airport (KRNH) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dodge Center airport (KTOB) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairbault airport (KFBL) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)