Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stafford Regional airport (USA) / OACI KRMN
Stafford Regional airport is located close to Stafford, Stafford at 4.9 km, Falmouth at 8.3 km, Aquia Harbour at 9.2 km, Fredericksburg at 11 km, City of Fredericksburg at 11 km, Passapatanzy at 17 km, Quantico Station at 18 km, Triangle at 20 km, Dumfries at 22 km, Spotsylvania at 25 km,
Altitude for Stafford Regional airport
64 m = 210 ft
Runways for Stafford Regional airport
- Runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
Around Stafford Regional airport
- for Shannon airport (KEZF) METAR & TAF at 15 km↑
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) METAR & TAF at 17 km↑
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) METAR & TAF at 31 km↑
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
- for Dahlgren NSWC airport (KNDY) at 37 km↑
Current weather for for Stafford Regional airport - KRMN
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Stafford at 4.9 km, Falmouth at 8.3 km, Aquia Harbour at 9.2 km, Fredericksburg at 11 km, City of Fredericksburg at 11 km, Passapatanzy at 17 km, Quantico Station at 18 km, Triangle at 20 km, Dumfries at 22 km, Spotsylvania at 25 km,
METAR for Stafford Regional airport - KRMN
KRMN 110815Z AUTO 34005KT 10SM BKN046 OVC055 12/06 A3016 RMK AO2 T01220059
Decoded METAR for Stafford Regional Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRMN on Wednesday 11th of March 2020 at 08:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 195 days and 13 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 12°C = 54 °F and dew point is 6°C = 43 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 hPa = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 340°.
Clouds : Broken at 4600 ft = 1400 m. Overcast at 5500 ft = 1680 m.
Remarks AO2 T01220059
TAF for Stafford Regional airport - KRMN
NOTAM for Stafford Regional Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)