Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Stafford Regional airport (USA) / ICAO KRMN
Stafford Regional airport (USA) is located close to Stafford, Stafford at 3 mile↑, Falmouth at 5 mile↑, Aquia Harbour at 6 mile↑, Fredericksburg at 7 mile↑, City of Fredericksburg at 7 mile↑, Passapatanzy at 10 mile↑, Quantico Station at 11 mile↑, Triangle at 12 mile↑, Dumfries at 14 mile↑, Spotsylvania at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 64 m = 210 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Stafford Regional
METAR for Stafford Regional airport - KRMN
KRMN 301615Z AUTO 21009KT 10SM OVC080 08/M06 A3002 RMK AO2 T00751063
Decoded METAR for Stafford Regional Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRMN on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 16:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 37% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00751063
TAF for Stafford Regional airport - KRMN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 17 km↑
nearest airports to Stafford Regional
- for Shannon airport (KEZF) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dahlgren NSWC airport (KNDY) at 23 mile↑
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for AP Hill airport (KAPH) at 24 mile↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)