Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Russellville Regl airport (USA) / ICAO KRUE
Russellville Regl airport (USA) is located close to Russellville, Pottsville at 3 mile↑, Russellville at 3 mile↑, Dardanelle at 4 mile↑, Atkins at 9 mile↑, Dover at 10 mile↑, London at 10 mile↑, Ola at 17 mile↑, Lamar at 21 mile↑, Morrilton at 21 mile↑, Danville at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 123 m = 404 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1553 m = 5095 ft
aerial view of Russellville Regl
METAR for Russellville Regl airport - KRUE
KRUE 251312Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM BKN024 27/24 A2999 RMK AO2 T02720239
Decoded METAR for Russellville Regl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRUE on Friday 25th of June 2021 at 13:12 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 38 days and 1 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 2400 ft = 730 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02720239
TAF for Russellville Regl airport - KRUE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hot Springs airport (KHOT) at 87 km↑
NOTAM for Russellville Regl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Russellville Regl
- for Petit Jean Park airport (KMPJ) at 13 mile↑
- for Morrilton Mun airport (KBDQ) at 23 mile↑
- for Cantrell Field airport (KCXW) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dennis F. Cantrell airport (KCWS) at 40 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Chaffe airport (KCCA) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Robinson AAF airport (KRBM) at 53 mile↑
- for Hot Springs airport (KHOT) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Little Rock Municipal airport (KORK) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)