Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Taunton Mun airport (USA) / ICAO KTAN
Taunton Mun airport (USA) is located close to Taunton, Raynham Center at 4 mile↑, Berkley at 4 mile↑, North Lakeville at 4 mile↑, Taunton at 4 mile↑, Middleborough Center at 5 mile↑, Raynham at 6 mile↑, Dighton at 7 mile↑, Freetown at 7 mile↑, Bridgewater at 8 mile↑, Somerset at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 13 m = 43 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
- runway 04/22 : 579 m = 1900 ft
aerial view of Taunton Mun
METAR for Taunton Mun airport - KTAN
KTAN 210052Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 12/11 A3041 RMK AO2 SLP298 T01170106
Decoded METAR for Taunton Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KTAN on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 00:52 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 36 hours and -1397 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1030 mb = 30.42 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=298 T01170106
TAF for Taunton Mun airport - KTAN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Green State airport (KPVD) at 37 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Raynham Center
- for New Bedford airport at 14 mile↑
- for Plymouth Mun airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Taunton Mun
- for Fall River Municipal airport (KFLR) at 10 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for New Bedford airport (KEWB) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Plymouth Mun airport (KPYM) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Green State airport (KPVD) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Norwood Meml airport (KOWD) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Marshfield Municipal George Harlow Field airport (KGHG) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Central State airport (KSFZ) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newport State airport (KUUU) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)