Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Draughon Miller Central Texas airport (USA) / ICAO KTPL/ IATA TPL
Draughon Miller Central Texas is located close to Temple, Morgans Point Resort at 3 mile↑, Midway at 5 mile↑, Temple at 5 mile↑, Troy at 7 mile↑, Belton at 7 mile↑, Moody at 11 mile↑, Little River-Academy at 12 mile↑, Nolanville at 13 mile↑, Bruceville-Eddy at 14 mile↑, Harker Heights at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 208 m = 682 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1921 m = 6302 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1445 m = 4741 ft
aerial view of Draughon Miller Central Texas
METAR for Draughon Miller Central Texas airport - KTPL
KTPL 232051Z AUTO 17016G26KT 10SM CLR 34/21 A3007 RMK AO2 PK WND 18026/2043 SLP172 T03390211 58019
Decoded METAR for Draughon Miller Central Texas Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KTPL on Friday 23rd of July 2021 at 20:51 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 15 hours and 12 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 34 °C = 93 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt with gusts at 48 km/h = 26 kt, direction is 170°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Peak wind 18026/2043 Sea Level Pressure SLP=172 T03390211 58019
TAF for Draughon Miller Central Texas airport - KTPL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 41 km↑
NOTAM for Draughon Miller Central Texas Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 13th of July 2021 at 15:05 to Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 15:04
CREATED: 13 Jul 2021 15:05:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 13th of July 2021 at 02:05 to Thursday 12th of August 2021 at 02:05
CREATED: 13 Jul 2021 02:05:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 6th of July 2021 at 19:29 to Thursday 5th of August 2021 at 17:00
CREATED: 06 Jul 2021 19:32:00
NOTAM / valid from Sunday 16th of May 2021 at 21:10 to Saturday 14th of August 2021 at 04:00
CREATED: 16 May 2021 21:10:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 10th of December 2020 at 13:42 to Saturday 10th of December 2022 at 13:42
RGNL, TEMPLE, TX.
ILS OR LOC RWY 15, AMDT 13...
CHART NOTE: AUTOPILOT COUPLED APPROACH NA BELOW 1131.
CREATED: 10 Dec 2020 13:46:00
NOTAM / valid from Friday 2nd of July 2021 at 19:08
CREATED: 02 Jul 2021 19:08:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 23rd of March 2021 at 21:28
CREATED: 23 Mar 2021 21:28:00
nearest airports to Draughon Miller Central Texas
- for Killeen Mun airport (KILE) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hood AAF airport (KHLR) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McGregor Mun airport (KPWG) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gatesville Municipal airport (KGOP) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waco airport (KACT) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Georgetown Mun airport (KGTU) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for TSTC Waco airport (KCNW) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)