Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bolinder Tooele Valley airport (USA) / OACI KTVY
Bolinder Tooele Valley is located close to Tooele, Erda at 2 miles, Stansbury park at 3 miles, Grantsville at 6 miles, Tooele at 6 miles, Magna at 15 miles, Oquirrh at 17 miles, Herriman at 18 miles, Kearns at 19 miles, West Valley City at 19 miles, Foothills at 19 miles,
METAR for Bolinder Tooele Valley airport - KTVY
KTVY 231955Z AUTO 01012KT 10SM CLR 06/M03 A3021 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Bolinder Tooele Valley Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KTVY on Tuesday 23rd of February 2021 at 19:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 6°C = 43 °F and dew point is -3°C = 27 °F . This correspond to 52% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 hPa = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 10°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Bolinder Tooele Valley airport - KTVY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Salt Lake City Intl airport (KSLC) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Bolinder Tooele Valley Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Bolinder Tooele Valley
- for Salt Lake City Intl airport (KSLC) at 23 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Skypark airport (KBTF) at 28 miles↑
- for Hill AFB Ogden airport (KHIF) at 40 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Michael airport (KDPG) at 42 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Provo Mun airport (KPVU) at 43 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ogden Hinckley airport (KOGD) at 44 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Brigham City airport (KBMC) at 67 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Evanston Uinta airport (KEVW) at 83 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)