Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Waukegan Regl airport (USA) / OACI KUGN/ IATA UGN
Waukegan Regl is located close to Chicago, Waukegan, Bancroft Corners at 0 mile, Beach Park at 1 mile, Zion at 2 mile, Wadsworth at 3 mile, Gurnee at 4 mile, Waukegan at 4 mile, Winthrop Harbor at 5 mile, Park City at 5 mile, Grandwood Park at 6 mile, North Chicago at 7 mile,
METAR for Waukegan Regl airport - KUGN
KUGN 060855Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM -RA OVC070 07/04 A3010 RMK AO2 RAB0759 SLP197 P0000 60000 T00720039 58010 TSNO
Decoded METAR for Waukegan Regl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KUGN on Thursday 6th of May 2021 at 08:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, issued 14 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor rain B0759 Sea Level Pressure SLP=197 P0000 60000 T00720039 58010 T snow O
TAF for Waukegan Regl airport - KUGN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kenosha airport (KENW) at 20 km↑
NOTAM for Waukegan Regl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Waukegan Regl
- for Kenosha airport (KENW) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Palwaukee Mun airport (KPWK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Air Station Glenview airport (KNBU) at 23 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Batten airport (KRAC) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burlington Municipal airport (KBUU) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chicago O' Hare airport (KORD) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gen Mitchell Intl airport (KMKE) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Du Page airport (KDPA) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)