Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Newark Heath airport (USA) / OACI KVTA
Newark Heath is located close to Newark, Heath at 1 mile↑, Newark at 4 mile↑, Granville at 4 mile↑, Hebron at 5 mile↑, Granville South at 5 mile↑, Harbor Hills at 6 mile↑, Buckeye Lake at 6 mile↑, Fairfield Beach at 8 mile↑, Thornport at 8 mile↑, Millersport at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 269 m = 883 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1417 m = 4649 ft
aerial view of Newark Heath
METAR for Newark Heath airport - KVTA
KVTA 131054Z AUTO 00000KT 3SM BR BKN060 21/19 A2987 RMK AO2 SLP108 T02060189 $
Decoded METAR for Newark Heath Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KVTA on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 10:54 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 hours and 40 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=108 T02060189 $
TAF for Newark Heath airport - KVTA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Columbus Intl airport (KCMH) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Newark Heath Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Newark Heath
- for Fairfield Co airport (KLHQ) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Columbus Intl airport (KCMH) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rickenbacker Intl airport (KLCK) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zanesville airport (KZZV) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ohio State University airport (KOSU) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bolton airport (KTZR) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Delaware Mun airport (KDLZ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pickaway Co airport (KCYO) at 45 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)