Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pearson airport (USA) / OACI KVUO
Pearson airport is located close to Vancouver, Vancouver at 2.1 km, Minnehaha at 4.3 km, Hazel Dell at 5.7 km, Walnut Grove at 6.9 km, Lake Shore at 8.3 km, Orchards at 9 km, Barberton at 9.2 km, Five Corners at 9.5 km, Salmon Creek at 10 km, Felida at 11 km,
Altitude for Pearson airport
8 m = 26 ft
Runways for Pearson airport
- Runway 08/26 : 998 m = 3275 ft
Around Pearson airport
- for Portland Intl airport (KPDX) METAR & TAF at 5.7 km↑
- for Portland Troutdale airport (KTTD) METAR & TAF at 21 km↑
- for Scappoose Industrial airport (KSPB) METAR & TAF at 23 km↑
- for Portland Hillsboro airport (KHIO) METAR & TAF at 25 km↑
- for Aurora State airport (KUAO) METAR & TAF at 42 km↑
Current weather for for Pearson airport - KVUO
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Vancouver at 2.1 km, Minnehaha at 4.3 km, Hazel Dell at 5.7 km, Walnut Grove at 6.9 km, Lake Shore at 8.3 km, Orchards at 9 km, Barberton at 9.2 km, Five Corners at 9.5 km, Salmon Creek at 10 km, Felida at 11 km,
METAR for Pearson airport - KVUO
KVUO 131553Z AUTO 00000KT M1/4SM FG VV001 11/09 A2995 RMK AO2 SLP141 T01060094
Decoded METAR for Pearson Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KVUO on Sunday 13th of September 2020 at 15:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 1 hours and 52 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 11°C = 52 °F and dew point is 9°C = 48 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 hPa = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : VV100 ft = 30 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP141 T01060094
TAF for Pearson airport - KVUO
NOTAM for Pearson Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)