Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cazaux airport (France) / ICAO LFBC
Cazaux airport (France) (Base Aérienne Cazaux BA120 ) is located close to Cazaux (La Teste-de-Buch), Sanguinet at 4 mile↑, La Teste-de-Buch at 7 mile↑, Gujan-Mestras at 7 mile↑, Arcachon at 8 mile↑, Biscarrosse-Plage at 8 mile↑, Le Teich at 9 mile↑, Biscarrosse at 10 mile↑, Mios at 11 mile↑, Tagon at 11 mile↑, Biganos at 11 mile↑,
Elevation : 26 m = 85 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2408 m = 7900 ft
aerial view of Cazaux
METAR for Cazaux airport - LFBC
LFBC 212230Z AUTO 02005KT CAVOK 16/12 Q1025 TEMPO 3000 BR
Decoded METAR for Cazaux Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFBC on Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 at 22:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 hours and 40 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 77% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 20°.
Temporarily 3000 mist
TAF for Cazaux airport - LFBC
LFBC 212000Z 2121/2221 03005KT 8000 FEW030 SCT100 TEMPO 2200/2207 3000 BR PROB40 TEMPO 2203/2207 0800 FG BKN002 TEMPO 2215/2217 33010KT
Decoded TAF for Cazaux Airport (France)
TAF issued by LFBC on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 20:00 UTC, issued 7 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
2121/2221 03005KT 8000 FEW030 SCT100
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
temporarily from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2200/2207 3000 BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2203/2207 0800 FG BKN002
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
broken at 200 ft = 60 m
temporarily from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2215/2217 33010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 330°
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Sanguinet
- for Arcachon-La-Teste airport at 4 mile↑
- for Biscarrosse-Parentis airport at 11 mile↑
- for Andernos-Les-Bains airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Cazaux
- for Arcachon-La-Teste airport (LFCH) at 4 mile↑
- for Biscarrosse-Parentis airport (LFBS) at 11 mile↑
- for Andernos-Les-Bains airport (LFCD) at 16 mile↑
- for Mimizan airport (LFCZ) at 27 mile↑
- for Bordeaux-Leognan-Saucats airport (LFCS) at 28 mile↑
- for Bordeaux-Merignac airport (LFBD) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bordeaux-Yvrac airport (LFDY) at 40 mile↑
- for Rion-Des-Landes airport (LFIL) at 44 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)