Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Angers Marce airport (France) / ICAO LFJR/ IATA ANE
Angers Marce airport (France) is located close to Angers, Marcé at 2 mile↑, Seiches-sur-le-Loir at 2 mile↑, Corze at 4 mile↑, Jarze at 4 mile↑, Baune at 4 mile↑, Soucelles at 5 mile↑, Villevêque at 5 mile↑, Corne at 6 mile↑, Pellouailles-les-Vignes at 7 mile↑, Le Plessis-Grammoire at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 59 m = 194 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of Angers Marce
METAR for Angers Marce airport - LFJR
LFJR 181600Z AUTO 19004KT 9999 -RA ///TCU 18/15 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Angers Marce Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFJR on Monday 18th of October 2021 at 16:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 hours and 38 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 190°.
inability to measure cloud height tower cumulus
TAF for Angers Marce airport - LFJR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Le-Mans-Arnage airport (LFRM) at 58 km↑
VAC for Angers Marce Airport - LFJR
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Angers Marce
- for La-Fleche-Thoree-Les-Pin airport (LFAL) at 17 mile↑
- for Saumur-St-Florentin airport (LFOD) at 23 mile↑
- for Le-Mans-Arnage airport (LFRM) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laval-Entrammes airport (LFOV) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Loudun airport (LFDL) at 41 mile↑
- for Ancenis airport (LFFI) at 42 mile↑
- for Thouars airport (LFCT) at 42 mile↑
- for Cholet-Le-Pontreau airport (LFOU) at 42 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)