Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport in Landivisiau (France)Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport is located near Landivisiau, with Saint-Servais in 1mi↑, Bodilis in 2mi↑, Plounéventer in 3mi↑, Plougourvest in 3mi↑, Landivisiau in 4mi↑, La Roche-Maurice in 4mi↑, Plouzevede in 5mi↑, Plouedern in 6mi↑, Lampaul-Guimiliau in 6mi↑, Plouvorn in 7mi↑, Plounévez-Lochrist in 7mi↑, Landerneau in 7mi↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in France and Southernmost airports in France
→ See also airports in France
Hotels near Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport
aerial view of Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport
- ICAO code : LFRJ
- IATA code : LDV
- Local code : -
Elevation : 106 m = 348ft
→ See also Highest airports in France and Lowest airports in France
- runway 08/26 : 2700m = 8858ft
→ See also Longest runways in France
Aviation weather for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport LFRJ LDV
METAR for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport LFRJ LDV
LFRJ 221800Z AUTO 22022G33KT 9999 BKN017 OVC024 12/10 Q1002 TEMPO 4000 SHRA BKN012TCU
Decoded METAR for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport LFRJ LDV
METAR issued by LFRJ on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 18:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
Temperature is 12°C = 54°F and dew point is 10°C = 50°F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1002mb = 29.59inHg
Wind speed is 41km/h = 22kt with gusts at 61km/h = 33kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : broken at 1700ft = 520m. overcast at 2400ft = 730m.
Temporarily 4000 shower rain broken at 012 tower cumulus
TAF for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport LFRJ LDV
LFRJ 221700Z 2218/2303 22020G35KT 9999 BKN015 TEMPO 2218/2303 4000 SHRA BKN012TCU
Decoded TAF for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport LFRJ LDV
TAF issued by LFRJ on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 17:00 UTC, issued 9 hours and 30 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 03:00 heure UTC
2218/2303 22020G35KT 9999 BKN015
Wind 20kt = 37km/h with gusts at 35kt = 65km/h, direction is 220°
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
broken at 1500ft = 460m
temporarily from Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2218/2303 4000 SHRA BKN012TCU
Visibility is 4km = 2mi.
broken at 1200ft = 370m
VAC for Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport - LFRJ
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport in Landivisiau (France)
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Saint-Servais
- for Brest Bretagne airport in 13mi↑
- for Morlaix-Ploujean airport in 16mi↑
nearest airports to Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport in Landivisiau (France)
- Brest Bretagne airport (LFRB BES ) in 13mi↑METAR & TAF
- Morlaix-Ploujean airport (LFRU MXN ) in 16mi↑METAR & TAF
- Amirauté heliport ( FR-0046) in 19mi↑
- La Cavale Blanche Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0053) in 19mi↑
- Base d'aéronautique navale de Lanvéoc-Poulmic airport (LFRL ) in 22mi↑METAR & TAF
- de Plouarzel ultralight airfield ( FR-0446) in 26mi↑
- Mairie heliport ( FR-0054) in 27mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0049) in 34mi↑
- Lannion-Côte de Granit airport (LFRO LAI ) in 35mi↑METAR & TAF
- Cornouailles heliport ( FR-0052) in 38mi↑
- Île-Molène heliport ( FR-0463) in 38mi↑
- Quimper-Cornouaille airport (LFRQ UIP ) in 38mi↑METAR & TAF
- Guiscriff Scaer airport (LFES ) in 40mi↑
- Ouessant airport (LFEC ) in 42mi↑
- Île-de-Sein heliport ( FR-0462) in 47mi↑
- de Ploballanec ultralight airfield ( FR-0447) in 49mi↑
- de Mellac ultralight airfield ( FR-0347) in 50mi↑
- de Kerfot ultralight airfield ( FR-0330) in 53mi↑
- Glénan heliport ( FR-0461) in 56mi↑
- Saint-Brieuc-Armor airport (LFRT SBK ) in 59mi↑METAR & TAF
- Lorient Bretagne Sud airport (LFRH LRT ) in 62mi↑METAR & TAF
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0050) in 64mi↑
- Ter Clinic heliport ( FR-0508) in 65mi↑
- Scorff Hospital heliport ( FR-0047) in 65mi↑
- Pontivy airport (LFED ) in 65mi↑
- Vannes-Meucon airport (LFRV VNE ) in 86mi↑METAR & TAF
- Quiberon airport (LFEQ ) in 87mi↑
- Chubert Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0051) in 88mi↑
- Ploermel-Loyat airport (LFRP ) in 89mi↑
- L'Erée airport ( GG-0001) in 93mi↑aéroport fermé
→ See also Former airports in France
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap