Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Morlaix-Ploujean airport (France) / ICAO LFRU/ IATA MXN
Morlaix-Ploujean airport (France) is located close to Morlaix, Ploujean, Ploujean at 1 mile↑, Saint-Martin-des-Champs at 2 mile↑, Morlaix at 2 mile↑, Taule at 4 mile↑, Plourin-lès-Morlaix at 5 mile↑, Henvic at 5 mile↑, Plouigneau at 6 mile↑, Carantec at 6 mile↑, Plougasnou at 7 mile↑, Saint-Jean-du-Doigt at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 83 m = 272 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1617 m = 5305 ft
- runway 16/34 : 8 m = 26 ft
aerial view of Morlaix-Ploujean
METAR for Morlaix-Ploujean airport - LFRU
LFRU 180730Z AUTO 03002KT 5000 BR FEW001 BKN120 BKN150 16/16 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Morlaix-Ploujean Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFRU on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 07:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : few clouds at 100 ft = 30 m. broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m. broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
TAF for Morlaix-Ploujean airport - LFRU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Landivisiau airport (LFRJ) at 26 km↑
VAC for Morlaix-Ploujean Airport - LFRU
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Morlaix-Ploujean Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Morlaix-Ploujean
- for Landivisiau airport (LFRJ) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lannion-Servel airport (LFRO) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brest-Guipavas airport (LFRB) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lanveoc-Poulmic airport (LFRL) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guiscriff-Scaer airport (LFES) at 39 mile↑
- for St-Brieuc-Armor airport (LFRT) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quimper-Pluguffan airport (LFRQ) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pontivy airport (LFED) at 56 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)