Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Larisa airport (Greece) / OACI LGLR/ IATA LRA
Larisa is located close to Larisa, Omorfokhórion at 1 mile, Néa Smírni at 2 mile, Larisa at 3 mile, Platikambos at 4 mile, Yiannouli at 5 mile, Terpsithea at 6 mile, Falanna at 6 mile, Nikaia at 6 mile, Khalki at 7 mile, Dimos Larissa at 7 mile,
METAR for Larisa airport - LGLR
No METAR for Larisa airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nea Anchialos airport (LGBL) at 56 km↑
TAF for Larisa airport - LGLR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Nea Anchialos airport (LGBL) at 56 km↑
NOTAM for Larisa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Monday 12th of April 2021 at 10:01 to Friday 16th of April 2021 at 12:00
M0237/21 NOTAMR M0222/21
Q) LGGG/QNBAS/IV/BO /AE/000/999/3938N02226E100
A) LGLR B) 2104121001 C) 2104161200
E) LARISA NDB LSA 362 KHZ U/S.
CREATED: 12 Apr 2021 10:01:00
NOTAM Firefighting and rescue / valid from Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 08:02 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 12:00
M0228/21 NOTAMR M0150/21
Q) LGGG/QFFCG/IV/NBO/A /000/999/3938N02226E005
A) LGLR B) 2104080802 C) 2106301200
E) FIREFIGHTING CATEGORY MIL AND CIVIL DOWNGRATED TO CATEGORY 5.
CATEGORY 6 AVAILABLE WITH 30 MIN PRIOR NOTICE.
CREATED: 08 Apr 2021 08:04:00
NOTAM Ground controlled approach system / valid from Friday 26th of March 2021 at 11:49 to Friday 25th of June 2021 at 12:00
M0189/21 NOTAMR M0037/21
Q) LGGG/QCGAH/I /BO /A /000/999/3938N02226E005
A) LGLR B) 2103261149 C) 2106251200
E) LARISSA GCA OPERATIONAL HOURS: GCA WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY DURING
LARISSA AIR BASE (110CW) DAILY AND NIGHT TRAINING FLIGHTS.
REST HOURS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR AMBULANCE
AND VIP ARRIVALS WITH 3 HOURS PN BY FLIGHT PLAN AND TEL.
CREATED: 26 Mar 2021 11:51:00
NOTAM Taxiway(s) / valid from Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 at 12:26
Q) LGGG/QMXLC/IV/M /A /000/999/3938N02226E005
A) LGLR B) 0812021226 C) PERM
E) THE PART OF TAXIWAY B BETWEEN INTERSECTION G AND H CLOSED
CREATED: 02 Dec 2008 12:30:00
nearest airports to Larisa
- for Nea Anchialos airport (LGBL) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kozani airport (LGKZ) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Skiathos airport (LGSK) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thessaloniki airport (LGTS) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sedes airport (LGSD) at 68 mile↑
- for Alexandria airport (LGAX) at 69 mile↑
- for Kastoria airport (LGKA) at 83 mile↑
- for Ioannina airport (LGIO) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)