Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Catania Fontana Rossa airport (Italy) / ICAO LICC/ IATA CTA
Catania Fontana Rossa airport (Italy) is located close to Catania, Catania (catane) at 2 mile↑, Cibali at 3 mile, Misterbianco at 4 mile↑, Gravina di Catania at 6 mile↑, SantAgata li Battiati at 6 mile↑, Motta SantAnastasia at 6 mile↑, San Gregorio di Catania at 7 mile↑, Aci Castello at 7 mile↑, San Pietro Clarenza at 7 mile↑, Camporotondo Etneo at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 12 m = 39 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2435 m = 7989 ft
aerial view of Catania Fontana Rossa
METAR for Catania Fontana Rossa airport - LICC
LICC 261120Z 06019G34KT 030V090 2000 TSRA FEW005CB BKN015 19/18 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Catania Fontana Rossa Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LICC on Tuesday 26th of October 2021 at 11:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 26 hours and -1401 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 35 km/h = 19 kt with gusts at 63 km/h = 34 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m. broken at 1500 ft = 460 m.
TAF for Catania Fontana Rossa airport - LICC
LICC 261100Z 2612/2712 05014KT 9999 SCT030 TEMPO 2612/2624 4000 TSRA
Decoded TAF for Catania Fontana Rossa Airport (Italy)
TAF issued by LICC on Tuesday 26th of October 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 2 hours and 59 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 26th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 27th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
2612/2712 05014KT 9999 SCT030
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Tuesday 26th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 27th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2612/2624 4000 TSRA
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Catania Fontana Rossa
- for Catania Sigonella airport (LICZ) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Comiso airport (LICB) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Reggio Calabria airport (LICR) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gela airport (LICL) at 59 mile↑
- for Palermo Bocca De Falco airport (LICP) at 106 mile↑
- for Malta airport (LMML) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lamezia Terme airport (LICA) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Palermo Punta Raisi airport (LICJ) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)